Corrilys Apple App Store integration is designed to work with the App Store’s Catalog, In-App Purchases, and Server Notifications.
App Store Connect App-Specific Shared Secret
The App-Specific Shared Secret allows Corrily to connect with Apple on your behalf.
- Generating an App-Specific Shared Secret
- Log in to App Store Connect
- Navigate to “My Apps” and select your app
- Select “App Information” under the “General” section from the left side menu
- Select “Manage” under the App-Specific Share Secret section from the right side
- Generate and copy your shared secret
- Enter the Shared Secret in Corrily
- Enter the secret in your iOS app settings on the Corrily Integrations Page
App Store Connect API
You may use an App Store Connect API Key to import Subscription, Products and Prices from App Store Connect.
- Create an App Store Connect API key
- On App Store Connect, create a new App Store Connect API Key under Users and Access → Keys → App Store Connect API:
The newly created key needs at least the
App Manageraccess level
- Download the generated key. You will receive a
- Copy the
Issuer ID(shown above the “Active” table).
- Upload the App Store Connect API key to Corrily
- Once everything is set up in App Store Connect, you need to upload the App Store Connect API key from the previous step to Corrily.
- Copy the Vendor Number
- Then, navigate to the Payments and Financial Reports page and coopy
Vendor Numberfrom the left top corner of the screen.
Setup server-side Notifications
Corrily needs a way of detecting revenue events coming in from various in-app purchase types (consumables, non-consumables, auto-renewable subscriptions, or non-renewing subscriptions). In each case Corrily needs to be informed of any charge and subscription events relating to products being experimented on.
Using Corrily’s custom integration endpoints
If you already have a central location that handles subscriptions and charge events you can let Corrily know about them using our Custom Integration Guide.
Let Corrily handle server-to-server events
Alternatively, you can point your App Store Server Notifications to Corrily’s endpoint and let Corrily handle App Store revenue events for you.
However, you will have to call our identify endpoint and pass us a
on product purchase from within the application so we can correctly tie the user
to the App Store notifications.