Corriy can also help you set audience specific prices. For e.g., let’s say you have created an audience called
Students. On Corrily’s
Prices section under
Product Catalog, you can then set specific prices for
this particular audience. You can enable these audience prices for all or some specific countries. For e.g.
Students in the US
can be shown specific prices in USD, whereas
Students in Mexico can be shown another pries in Mexican Pesos (‘MXN’)
How to set Audience Prices in Corrily
- On the Corrily dashboard, navigate to
- Navigate to the Audience Prices tab, and click on
Add Audience Prices.
- Select the product and countries you want to generate these audience prices for.
- Audience prices will inherit respective country prices be default, but can be changed using Pricing Bulk Actions before setting final audience prices.
- If you no longer need audience segmentation for prices, you can delete these audience-specific prices.