- Security and Privacy
- Security and Compliance
We understand that pricing is one of the most crucial elements of your business, and handing pricing information to a partner like Corrily requires utmost trust in our security, data privacy and compliance procedures.
Corrily’s promise to you
At Corrily, we take data integrity and security very seriously. Due to the nature of the product and service we provide, it is important that we acknowledge our responsibilities both as data controller as well as a data processor. We store and process your data and that of your customers with care and help you be compliant so that you can continue to build trust while enhancing customer experiences.
Our infrastructure, processes and systems are reliable, robust and are being third-party tested. We continuously look for opportunities to make improvements and give you a highly secure, and scalable experimentation and price management platform. Here are some of the concrete actions we have taken:
- Our infrastructure, software applications, policies etc. are being continuously monitored using Vanta. This allows us to detect and address any discrepancies pro-actively
- We secure your customers’ pricing information by staying compliant with GDPR. Moreover, we do not store any personally identifiable information.
- We adhere to strict ISO and SOC 2 standards to ensure security of your data that rests with Corrily
- We force HTTPS for all services using TLS (SSL), including our public website and the Dashboard to ensure secure connections. We regularly audit the details of our implementation, including the certificates we serve, the certificate authorities we use, and the ciphers we support.
- Implementing network, application and operational level security policies. We are currently working with a security assessmgnet vendor to conduct an independent penetration testing and will make the results available shortly