This guide walks you through how we created the Corrily sample app in Node.js. The sample app demonstrates how to:
- Use Corrily's Calculate price API to present optimal prices to visitors based on their location
- Charge custom subscription prices in Stripe Checkout
- Notify Corrily of subscription and invoice events so that it can determine if the prices that it's presenting to your users are optimal
Here is how we set up our Stripe account when creating the demo:
- Sign up for a Stripe account.
- Log in to the Stripe Dashboard.
- Open the Products page of the Stripe Dashboard.
- Click Add product.
Corrilyfor the product's Name.
- Under Price information set Price to
- Keep the default values for the rest of the
fields (Pricing model:
Recurring, Billing period:
Monthly, Usage is metered: disabled).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add another price.
- Set Price to
- Set Billing period to
- Leave the rest of the values the same as before.
- Click Save product. Stripe takes you to the Overview page for your new product.
- Under the Details section note your product ID. It should look similar to this:
- Under the Pricing section note your API ID values. You should have one for your monthly pricing option and another one for your yearly pricing option. They should look like this:
Open the recipe below for a step-by-step explanation of the
server.js in the sample app, which is where all of the business logic is handled.
Updated 10 months ago