This guide explains how to get a Corrily API key and product IDs.
Prepare your product information
Gather the following information about your product/service:
- Product name: A human-readable, descriptive name for the product/service
- Base price (USD): The default price of your product/service
- Recurrence interval: How frequently the product/service is charged (e.g.
- API ID: The identifier that you’ll provide when calling Corrily’s REST API endpoints
- Cents: Whether you display your price with cents or not (e.g. 19.99)
If you have a subscription service with multiple billing plans, you should provide this information for each billing plan.
|Base Price (USD)
Email email@example.com the product information that you prepared in the previous section. The Corrily team will reply with your API key and product ID(s).
Notify Corrily of payment gateway events
As explained in Price optimization overview, Corrily needs to be notified of subscription and charge events if you’re doing price experimentation. The easiest way is through OAuth and just requires 2 clicks. After access is granted, your payment gateway automatically notifies Corrily of subscription and charge events. Otherwise you can manually notify Corrily.
If you’re using Stripe and would like to get your Corrily integration started now, click the Connect with Stripe button to grant Corrily read-only access to your Stripe subscription and charge events.